Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

GETTING TO KNOW THE 2011 BAR EXAMS CHAIRMAN, JUSTICE ROBERTO A. ABAD

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ericson_nery

Arresto Menor

As we all know, the primary function of the bar chairman is to prepare the examination questions. As in the past, it was observed that bar chairmen tend to include their rulings in the rooster of questions. So guys, let's decipher the mind of Justice Abad. Post decided cases penned by him, his autobiography, his lectures, his favorite topics, and the like. In such a way, we get to know our enemy in the 2011 Bar exam. Here's my little contribution.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I found these materials online. More to follow.

rchrd

rchrd

You are on the right track ericson . that is Sun tsu's principle and his decendants are applying it now at the Spratly's. so now, they are sure that we only have dilapidated warship... no boats to fight them in case.

I'll copy your freebies soon. Thanks in advance.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum