Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer of Employment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employment - Transfer of Employment Empty Transfer of Employment Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:03 am

joyce_grabato

Arresto Menor

Hi to everyone! Please help me with my query. I want to help my friend, she is an employee of a small outsourcing company, the owner will leave for abroad for good and is selling the company. The new owner will retain them as employee but they will be given a probationary contract (6months). She have been working for this company for 3 years already. Should she accept it, is it proper? Will she get separation pay from the former owner? Please enlighten us of the process. Thanks in advance.

2employment - Transfer of Employment Empty Re: Transfer of Employment Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:32 pm

attyLLL

is the company incorporated?

if there is no continuity of her tenure, then she should get separation pay.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3employment - Transfer of Employment Empty Re: Transfer of Employment Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:02 pm

joyce_grabato

Arresto Menor

Sir, the company is proprietorship. thank you for the reply.

4employment - Transfer of Employment Empty Re: Transfer of Employment Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:30 pm

attyLLL

in that case, there is a change in employers and they should be entitled to separation pay

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum