Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Double claim on Health Insurance and Car Insurance? Possible?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jjstorres

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Kinda new here, but really great to have this great site. Sana po matulungan nyo ako.

Ganito kasi ang nangyari. I had a car accident last week and we are making a claim with the car insurance. Awa ng Diyos, hindi naman ako ang may kasalanan and may patunay dun ang police report. That's a problem down. Due to the accident, I was hospitalized due to minor injuries but I had to undergo citiscan and other tests. Umabot sa 10K din ang naging bill. I was about to use my HMO card pero sabi sa hospital, dahil wala raw police report, kailangan munang magbayad ako. So I did.

While processing both insurance (car and HMO), I realized may kasamang health na rin yung sa car and I have already begun processing yung sa HMO na rin. My question is, is it possible to make two claims on both insurance tutal di naman sila same nature? And also, I was paying both insurances premiums naman? May maikakaso ba sakin if I do this? Just wanted to know if there will be any violation of laws or contract if ever I will. Hope you can help me. Thank you and more power!

attyLLL

double indemnification is not allowed in non-life insurance such as damage to cars. it is allowed in life insurance.

i believe there is no specific rule when it comes to health and accident insurance. you will have to check your policy.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum