Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

filing of petition to take bar exam

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1filing of petition to take bar exam  Empty filing of petition to take bar exam Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:23 pm

vtaurus47

Arresto Menor

Dear admin:

I would like to ask for an advise if my school can apply for the petition to take the bar exam in my behalf, considering that i am out of the country right now.

Thank you very much.

vtaurus47

2filing of petition to take bar exam  Empty Re: filing of petition to take bar exam Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:53 am

wez

Arresto Menor

vtaurus47 wrote:Dear admin:

I would like to ask for an advise if my school can apply for the petition to take the bar exam in my behalf, considering that i am out of the country right now.

Thank you very much.

vtaurus47

Its usual that the school submits the application of their students as long as all the requirements are complied with. But your filled up application form will have to be notarized, i'm not sure if the phil embassy (consuls)at the country where you are or a lawyer of that country can (or allowed to)notarize it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum