Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

birth certificate (error gender)

+2
TiagoMontiero
haydee
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1birth certificate (error gender) Empty birth certificate (error gender) Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:23 pm

haydee

Arresto Menor

hello po i need some advice from you regarding to my son birth cert. How can i change his gender FEMALE to MALE, Where can i go? I heard i need to have lots of budget so that they can fix it, sad to say i dont have enough money for that , I need an option for that? ill wait for your quick response . thanks po

2birth certificate (error gender) Empty Re: birth certificate (error gender) Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:07 pm

TiagoMontiero

Prision Correccional

You need to file a correction of entry with the court, try to seek the help of the public attorneys office (pao) near your place, they will represent you in court as indigent client as long as your monthly income is not more than 13,000.

3birth certificate (error gender) Empty Re: birth certificate (error gender) Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:13 am

meganasks

Arresto Menor

Hello, just sharing information po..

RA 10172 has been in effect since Nov. 2012, which authorizes the city or municipal civil registrar or the consul general to correct clerical or typo errors on date of birth or sex of a person appearing in the Civil Register without the need of a judicial order. Amendment can now be done by filing an affidavit with support documents.

The petition and its supporting papers shall be filed in 3 copies to be distributed as follows: first copy to the concerned city or municipal civil registrar, or the consul general; second copy to the Office of the Civil Registrar General and third copy to the petitioner.

I am not allowed to post links yet because I'm new to the forum, but just Google RA 10172 to get more details.

I hope this helps.

4birth certificate (error gender) Empty birth certificate error on gender Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:21 pm

Elyflor mateo

Arresto Menor

Hi. I have this problem on my birth certificate which is on the gender. I have process the new law on the correction of gender. my problem now is how long will it take before I can get my new NSO birth certificate? I have paln to go abroad but I can't get a passport because of this situation.

5birth certificate (error gender) Empty Re: birth certificate (error gender) Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:54 pm

Ladie

Prision Mayor

Well, take patience in following it up... it is required, so abide with it... antayin mo kc... gud luck

6birth certificate (error gender) Empty Re: birth certificate (error gender) Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:23 pm

abi0911

Arresto Menor

bago lang po ako sa forum na to..i also have a problem regarding with my gender in birth certificate,magpafile palang po ako and i'm working on with the requirements..how long does it usually take po to get the corrected birth certificate? (gender) and may fees po bang babayaran upon filing?magkano po yung kailangan iready para sa processing? thank you. God bless!

7birth certificate (error gender) Empty Re: birth certificate (error gender) Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:13 pm

Ladie

Prision Mayor

Hi Abi0911:

Mas maganda siguro punta ka na lang sa civil registrar's office kung saan ka naka-register at itanong mo directly WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO REQUEST CHANGE OF YOUR GENDER ON YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE, at HOW MUCH IT COSTS YOU, at HOW LONG WILL YOU BE ABLE TO GET A NEW BIRTH CERTIFICATE WITH THE CORRECTION.   Ang fee kasi hindi pare-pareho, it depends on the local civil registrar.  Besides, ang ibibigay ng civil registrar's office ng processing time ay SIMULA SA ARAW NA MAISUBMIT SA KANILA ANG MGA REQUIREMENTS AT WALA NG ADDITIONAL pang requirements.  Kung minsan, ang nakakausap na processing clerk ay sasabihin sa iyo, okey na at magbayad ka muna ng processing fee, PERO during the processing/validating your requirements may makikita pang ibang supporting document na kailangan, hindi ka nila icocontact, maghihintay lang sila na pumunta ka at asa ka naman na ayos na, hindi pala.  Kaya paminsan-minsan kulitin mo rin sila.... hehehehe.... Good luck!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum