Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

sufficient child support and limitations of visitation rights

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MYAMSON

Arresto Menor

Good Morning, i would like to ask how can i determine if the support that the father is giving is sufficient. I have 2 kids,different father. The father of my eldest sends 3thou/month for our son's tuition fee,he works in singapore and is doing very well. When he sends support it has to go thru his mom. The dad of my second child sends 4thou/month and the aunts demand that i let my son spend days with them "nagbibigay naman daw sila!"..i told them they can visit but not take the child and spend the night with them (sleep over), when i refuse na ilabas nila bata minsan nagagalit ang mga tita,masama daw ugali ko po...what are the limitations when it comes to visitation rights...and they are using the support that they give as a pass para mailabas at dalhin ang son ko with them

attyLLL

you have to make an honest computation of their monthly and annual needs.

if they are giving support, it will be difficult to file a case of economic abuse under ra 9262. your remedy would be to file a petition for increase of support at the family court.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

MYAMSON

Arresto Menor

thank you what about the visitation, i am not married to the father do i have the right to refuse not to let my chldren sleepover their aunt's house

MYAMSON

Arresto Menor

p.s can you give me the initial step in filing for increase of support at the family court?

attyLLL

yes you can refuse, but it may be good strategy to be a little lenient if you're asking them for increase for support.

negotiate with them, then demand letter.

6sufficient child support and limitations of visitation rights Empty visitation Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:26 am

MYAMSON

Arresto Menor

i let them visit naman po,i just don't like for them to take my son out and sleep over with them,this is the case for my youngest..yung eldest ko po (iba po father)if i demand a higher support what costs are included, when i negotiated before with them thru the mother, i told them i'll pay some of my son's expenses sa school like the baon and the service,i told them they've to pay for the tutor and the monthly tuition,nagalit ang mom niya (the mom always make the decision for my ex husband) kaya now they pay for the tuition na lang which is 3thou per month. I work po pero of course i have to take care of the bills sa house and all, they make it appear na may work naman daw ako why should i demand for more?

attyLLL

if they refuse, your remedy is to file a petition in court for increase of support.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum