Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

REQUEST: Benedict Kato Notes on Legal Writing and Memo Making

+2
rchrd
jjhan19
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jjhan19

Arresto Menor

Hello, does anyone here have Benedict Kato Notes on Legal Writing and Memo Making. Pashare naman po please. kindly e-mail it at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thanks in advance. Very Happy

rchrd

rchrd

Huh!

rchrd

rchrd

friends muna tayo?

jjhan19

Arresto Menor

rchrd wrote:friends muna tayo?

huh? what do you mean?

rchrd

rchrd

Kilala ko siya kasi. Expression ng nagulat yon. Di ba si Benny na tiga Itogon yun? Sorry nga pala tungkol sa Notes niya. Wala talaga ako niyon. Friend mo siya ano. I'll just send if ever i will have it before the Bar. tnx.

rchrd

rchrd

Jjhan, I think i already figured out who you are. I'll tell you when i'll see you! Kung inaantok ka sa klase, mag-net ka na lang ha?

jjhan19

Arresto Menor

rchrd wrote:Kilala ko siya kasi. Expression ng nagulat yon. Di ba si Benny na tiga Itogon yun? Sorry nga pala tungkol sa Notes niya. Wala talaga ako niyon. Friend mo siya ano. I'll just send if ever i will have it before the Bar. tnx.

Hi! i'm not asking about the "huh!", i'm asking what do you mean friends muna tayo. anyway, benedict kato is an intructor sa law schools in baguio. please do send me a copy if ever you have one. i will really appreciate it. Thanks in advance! Smile

jjhan19

Arresto Menor

rchrd wrote:Jjhan, I think i already figured out who you are. I'll tell you when i'll see you! Kung inaantok ka sa klase, mag-net ka na lang ha?

hi again! I do not think you will ever see me because i am not in any review class. Very Happy

rchrd

rchrd

So you are not the beautiful Jane H. then? It means i cant hand u this book because i cannot see u in any ... ooy wala akong sinabing nagrereview ka ha...

Anyway, because i can not see you. let me just suggest you check the contents of the book "Fundamentals of decision writing for judges" by PhilJa by borrowing from any court employee you know. You might find something related/helpful regarding your search. sorry cant share u materials from benny, the lawyer from Itogon and UB.

Keep on reading anak. God bless. Peace be unto you.

lawland23

Arresto Menor

Friends saan ao makakabili ng audio files ng lahat ng bar subjects...? Please help...

11REQUEST:  Benedict Kato Notes on Legal Writing and Memo Making Empty Thanks for the suggestion. :) Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:38 pm

jjhan19

Arresto Menor

rchrd wrote:So you are not the beautiful Jane H. then? It means i cant hand u this book because i cannot see u in any ... ooy wala akong sinabing nagrereview ka ha...

Anyway, because i can not see you. let me just suggest you check the contents of the book "Fundamentals of decision writing for judges" by PhilJa by borrowing from any court employee you know. You might find something related/helpful regarding your search. sorry cant share u materials from benny, the lawyer from Itogon and UB.

Keep on reading anak. God bless. Peace be unto you.

kenjimura@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Pls. send me a sample
my email add is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

zel

Arresto Menor

please send me.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Arbiter

Arresto Menor

Pa share po. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks mucho! Very Happy

rchrd

rchrd

Mga apo, walang pong pwedeng isend dito. Wag na kayong magrequest dito. salamat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum