Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

is it legal for the employer to hold my clearance?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gerald_0203

Arresto Menor

Advice naman po.

Nakumpleto ko na po yung 30 Days notice period of resignation. Is it legal for the employer to hold my clearance dahil wala pa silang naha-hire na kapalit ko?

Liable pa rin po ba ako kahit na nakumpleto ko po yung 30 days required by the law dahil lang sa wala pang naha-hire nakapalit ko ang employer ko? Di po kasi ako naka pag turn over dahil po wala pa apong papalit sakin.

By the way po.. solong IT lang po ako sa company.

Maramaing salamat po.

2is it legal for the employer to hold my clearance? Empty Please advice Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:18 pm

gerald_0203

Arresto Menor

Please advice, thanks

attyLLL

you have served what is required of you. you don't have to report anymore, but this will certainly create friction and they might hold your salary. you would be then forced to file a complaint to get your last pay.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum