Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

personal loan

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1personal loan Empty personal loan Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:05 am

jkel

Arresto Menor

Good day po! i wish to ask for advice regarding the loans made by my sister-in-law without our knowledge, We only found it out after she left us and now these people who are after her are harassing us, forcing us to settle her debt... we don't know this people and i'm starting to feel fear for my family's safety... please help me... Thank you so much for your time

2personal loan Empty Re: personal loan Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:20 am

sky_84

Arresto Menor

just want to ask, before i have a salary loan in a bank for payable in 2 yrs. but i failed to settle the remaining 11 mos because im in a financial crisis now. i received a text message that they will file a case against me a criminal complaint in viloation of art 315....i really dont know what to do i dont want to end up in jail......please help me...

3personal loan Empty Re: personal loan Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:49 pm

attyLLL

jkel, are these collection agencies? they rely on intimidation to collect. cut off communication with them.

sky, same thing, it's intimidation tactic. but you still owe them

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4personal loan Empty Re: personal loan Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:42 am

jkel

Arresto Menor

hello po again, my sister-in-law and i have similar type of business. so, sometimes we end up having the same suppliers but these people (suppliers) never ever mention that they gave her a huge amount of credit in terms of stocks and that she also borrows money from loan sharks and issue checks to people i never met, they come up to me and say we are your sister-in-laws friends from somewhere and that she owe us money... and now that she went missing, these people became hostile they are demanding that "we" pay her debt. they show up in my place of work, to my parents place, to my brother's home and the worse is they show up to my nephew and nieces schools. Once, my nephew's nanny told me that someone approached them in school and demand to know where their mother was? and when they got a negative response they started cursing and shamed my nephews in front of other people... what can i do to make them stop from doing this? we are not involve in what ever transaction my sister-in-law made with them and now why do we have to be the one to suffer? its vexing... i dont know what to do anymore i think im suffering from insomia na po... again thank you po sa time nyo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum