Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Subpoena still at the fiscal

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Subpoena still at the fiscal Empty Subpoena still at the fiscal Sun May 29, 2011 4:21 pm

binibiningpulis

Arresto Menor

I handle a case of serious physical injury in relation to RA 7610. We filed the case last march 14, 2011. We already submitted all the necessary documents such as medical cert, birth cert of the victim, ss of victim and witness and a video of reenactment at the crime scene. But May is almost over and I learned that the subpoena is still on the fiscal's table. The parent of the child-victim is always checking on the development of the case. I went to the fiscal for a few times but there was no chance of meeting him. I will still try this week. My question is, is there a prescribed number of days that the fiscal should follow in delivering subpoena?I had a rape case which I coordinated with the other fiscal and ako na mismo ang kumuha ng subpoena at nagserve sa respondent after ten days of filing the case just to fast track the case. pero nadismaya ako sa tagal ng pagserve ng subpoena dun sa unang case.

2Subpoena still at the fiscal Empty Re: Subpoena still at the fiscal Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:19 am

attyLLL

(b) Within ten (10) days after the filing of the complaint, the investigating officer shall either dismiss it if he finds no ground to continue with the investigation, or issue a subpoena to the respondent attaching to it a copy of the complaint and its supporting affidavits and documents.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Subpoena still at the fiscal Empty Re: Subpoena still at the fiscal Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:54 pm

wolverine2

wolverine2
lawyer

Isumbong mo kaya sa city o provincial prosecutor? Pagtiyagaan nyo munag i-follow up baka naman sobrang busy yung asssigned prosecutor o nakalimutan. sifone

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum