Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

human rights

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1human rights Empty human rights Fri May 06, 2011 9:38 pm

mine_ann1985

Arresto Menor

good day, i just want to ask kung may karapatan ba ang may ari ng isang building na mamahiya ng empleyado ng umuupa sa building nya. dito po kasi sa f-tanedo tarlac city, namamahiya ng empleyado ang may ari sa building na inuupahan ng employer namin. araw araw, sinisigawan nya kami, hindi naman kami maka alma tinatakot kami na palalayasin sa building nya. tapos hindi kami maka alma kasi matnadang dalagang chinese na walang kasama sa buhay... baka kapag sinagot namin maatake sa puso. o0ver ang sama ng ugali nya... lahat ng katabi naming building kaaway nya

2human rights Empty human rights Fri May 06, 2011 11:16 pm

sureshock2000

lawyer

my thoughts,

nobody has the right to defame anybody regardless of his/her status in life. considering your inquiries, if the building owner utter defamatory words that would cause public humiliation this incident would best be considered slanderous. Those employees like you that were present everytime the lessor of your employer act in a slanderous and defamatory manner, with the consent of your employer, you can escalate this issue before the office of the barangay in your area. This can be mediated upon by the Barangay Lupon, in the event that the building owner ignores your complaint on two (2) set hearings you can secure a copy of a certificate to file action from the barangay handling the case. This is a mandatory requirement whenever you intend to institute a criminal action against the building owner. A case of Oral Defamation and Slander by Deed can be instituted against the building owner. Do not be moved by the threat of being evicted in the building, I assumed that your office entered into contract with this building owner and the company you are working for is not in anyway a party to this issue.The contract of your office to the building owner is binding and the building owner can not just threaten to evict your company without just cause and due process of law. Whatever is stipulated in the contract shall be respected.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum