Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unpaid debt

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unpaid debt Empty unpaid debt Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:36 pm

en.rika

Arresto Menor

I buy & sell brand new cellphones 5 months ago. My friend decided to resell the cellphones from me. Instead of paying me in cash, she promised to pay me in a month or 2. I agreed with her. As of today, she had not paid me yet. She's in debt of 38400php. I kept on reminding her, but she would only pl ad to extend the agreed date. Sad Is there any legal agreement that she and I could have so I could somehow be relieved that she'd really pay me? Could I file a complain against her?

Last edited by en.rika on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lack info)

2unpaid debt Empty Re: unpaid debt Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:41 pm

forestinterlude

forestinterlude
Arresto Menor

Hi en.rica! It always happens that the people who are closest to you are the ones who are most likely to cheat you especially on money matters. And when you try to remind them about their debts(promises after promises), they will resent you. You're not alone,don't fret. Good luck and cheer up...

3unpaid debt Empty Re: unpaid debt Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:38 pm

attyLLL

ask her to issue you checks.

do you have any written proof of your transaction?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4unpaid debt Empty Re: unpaid debt Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:54 am

en.rika

Arresto Menor

Yes. She made a promisory note. But it's outdated. In that note, she promised to pay this April 2011. But the date had passed, she hadn't paid yet. Sad

attyLLL wrote:ask her to issue you checks.

do you have any written proof of your transaction?

5unpaid debt Empty Re: unpaid debt Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:16 pm

attyLLL

send a demand letter to her last known address then file a complaint at the bgy if you live in the same city or municipality, you have to file a complaint at her bgy, and if no result, a small claims case. rules on sc.judiciary.gov.ph.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum