Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pls help po.sana po mapayuhan ninyo ako.thnx in advance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mhonski25

Arresto Menor

magtatanong lang po may pag asa pa po ba ako makuha yong pera na pinang down ko sa bahay if hnde napo ako interesado sa property? pls help.pinapirma po nila kami ng kontrata pero hnde namin po namin masyado maintindihan.nong tinatanong po namin kong para saan yong pera na binabayad namin sabi nila ibabawas daw po yon sa amount ng babayaran namin pag na approved na loan namin sa pag ibig.wala po silang resibong binibigay.balak napo namin umatras kaso sabi nila hnde na daw po namin mababawi yong pera? pls po pahingi ng advice.thnx.

attyLLL

retain a lawyer to help you understand the contract. i don't understand why they won't issue a receipt.

it is valid to have a part paid by the buyer with the rest as a loan.

if you don't continue, they might invoke the maceda law and you will get only half of the money paid.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum