Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unsettled Credit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit - Unsettled  Credit Empty Unsettled Credit Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:43 pm

bobbypamantasan

Arresto Menor

I have 2 questions Sir,

1. About unsettled debts o pagkakautang of my friend to me ,Our case now is in Lupon Justice at Barangay. Now i felt that he is no longer interested to pay me. My problem is he fight unfair because he use kagawads that supports him,he changed statement in lupon justice which is contradicting to his first statement in barangay even thats all untrue,I have evidence/documents attestify that he lend money to me with his signatures and all that. He is not cooperating instead he file counter complain to me which is Paninirang Puri raw, which is all false at ginugulo nya lang dahil malakas daw sya sa barangay.Pag di po kami magkasundo sa bayaran.Anu po ba dapat ko gawin?

2. I want to ask If he still qualified to run as Board Members in our Home Owners Association even he have pending case and complain. I have witnesses that this guy have many utang na tinakasan, isa na ako doon. Lumabag din sya dahil nagsanla sya ng bahay which is bawal sa NHA-dahil relocation lang ito.at 4 months pa lang kami sa area,nasanla na lahat di parin sya ngbayad sa akin.Pwede ba ako lumapit sa NHA at ireklamo at ipabasura ang candidacy nya? Anong article sa batas tungkol sa stafa at isang running aspirant sa home owners asstn.that questions his credibility at para masearch ko po sa internet.Concern lang po ako sa organisation namin.

Maraming Salamat po

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum