Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

DONATED LOT ONLY BY LETTER

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DONATED LOT ONLY BY LETTER Empty Re: DONATED LOT ONLY BY LETTER Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:46 am

larrypereztan

Arresto Menor

May we seek the legal advices of lawyers in this message board, we shall truly appreciate any comment or advice that you may post on this thread of msgs!

2DONATED LOT ONLY BY LETTER Empty Re: DONATED LOT ONLY BY LETTER Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:07 pm

attyLLL

i have deleted all posts because they identify the persons involved. you may repost your questions but remove all names.

initially, all that was donated was use of the property, but not the property itself. however, the owner of the property cannot take the law into their own hands by padlocking the school. if the school is refusing to do so, the owner should go to court to revoke the donation and evict the school.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3DONATED LOT ONLY BY LETTER Empty SO WE CAN REMOVE THE PADLOCK ANYTIME? Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:07 pm

larrypereztan

Arresto Menor

AttyLLL,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Based on your reply,
(1) Can we remove the padlock and the no trespassing sign if it was done without any legal court order or authority from the Mayor's office bec. we just checked it there and they did not have any permission from them?

(2) Is it not trespassing on their part, and what do you suggest us to do?

(3) In case they bring this to court, can we demand payment of the lot because the appraised value of the building is much more expensive than the market value of the land they donated.

(4) Is there a prescribed period in donation law because we got a testimonial/ circumstancial evidence from the community members that the property was donated apart from the donation letter the owner gave me in 1991? I still have it.

(5) May we ask you to write them a demand letter? Can we call you and help us out settle the problem, what is your cellphone number? Here's my email address... larry_ptan@yahoo.com. Or text it to me asap at 09282682952.

MAY WE HEAR FORM YOU THE SOONEST POSSIBLE TIME?

Thank you for your time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum