Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Late Incident Report/CCTV

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Late Incident Report/CCTV Empty Late Incident Report/CCTV Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:10 pm

jcobero29

Arresto Menor

Good pm. Question lang po. For example, I made a company violation back in June. Then this week, they notified me of the violation and the management is serving a NTE/coaching log. They said, na yung violation was caught during review sa CCTV without me knowing it.
Questions:
1. Need ba ng employer na iinform lahat ng employee na may CCTV sa company?
2. Is that a legal action of my employer?
3. Legal padin ba yung NTE/coaching log na sineserve kahit months na nangyari yung violation?

P.S.
This month is my perfromance review for regularization. I can't help to think that since the CCTV footage and the picture was kept for couple of months, then forwarded to my manager just this week. It's very malicious. Hope someone can help me with this.

Violations are: sleeping inside the working area, bring food and phone inside the working area.

2Late Incident Report/CCTV Empty Re: Late Incident Report/CCTV Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:05 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

1. no need. actually, all companies now have cctv inside offices. it is rare to see companies that don't
2. yes it is legal action.
3. yes it is legal. di porket lumipas na yun eh walang "violation" nangyari.

i doubt its malicious intent. it is well known that companies are slow in their own administration.

3Late Incident Report/CCTV Empty Re: Late Incident Report/CCTV Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:35 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Malicious? Prove it. If you cannot, you are just speculating.

4Late Incident Report/CCTV Empty Re: Late Incident Report/CCTV Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:40 am

jcobero29

Arresto Menor

HrDude wrote:Malicious? Prove it. If you cannot, you are just speculating.

I'm looking for answers, not another question or confusing argument.

Thanks, anyway.

Sent from Topic'it App

5Late Incident Report/CCTV Empty Re: Late Incident Report/CCTV Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:37 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

walang malicious sa pangyayari kung may violation ka naman talaga. tulad ng sabi ni mikos23, irrelevant kung kelan nangyari yung incident since it does not change the fact that it happened.

6Late Incident Report/CCTV Empty Re: Late Incident Report/CCTV Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:50 pm

jcobero29

Arresto Menor

xtianjames wrote:walang malicious sa pangyayari kung may violation ka naman talaga. tulad ng sabi ni mikos23, irrelevant kung kelan nangyari yung incident since it does not change the fact that it happened.

As far as I know, incident report should be served ASAP. Coaching should be served ASAP to assure incident won't happen again. So, if the employee let's say did it 5 times and employer reviewed and gathered all the cctv footages in one day. The employee will be terminated automatically? Malicious in terms of, instead of keeping the footage for long time, why serve it during the employees regularization performance review. Why wait for 3 months, if you have the details of the violation?

7Late Incident Report/CCTV Empty Re: Late Incident Report/CCTV Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:21 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

What you're stating is an ideal setting. However, in reality its a different matter. Some companies I've been the backlog in Disciplinary Action is 3-5 months. (ie AWOL happened 5 months ago was currently process). This is because recorded number of violations per day is more than 1 staff can process the DA.

So what might have happened is that they were late in checking the cctv, or late in reporting (the monitor reported to HR late) or the report was late checked and just now it is being processed.

So i guess its just your bad luck that the DA was processed during the review of your probationary period.

8Late Incident Report/CCTV Empty Re: Late Incident Report/CCTV Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:10 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

At least hindi ka pinarusahan or ni terminate kaagad (if grounds for termination yung violation mo).

Ang rights mo as it pertains to this scenario:
1. That you be informed of the charges against you before you are disciplined.
2. that you be given a chance to explain yourself
3. you be informed of any disciplinary action to be meted against you.

Hindi kelangan kaagad. Ang factor lang sa time ay dahil baka hindi na ma recall accurately yung incident, but since meron cctv footage this isn't applicable

Anyways if ang paratang mo ay hindi ka naman talaga paparusahan at ginagamit lang itong insidente dahil sa personal na dahilan then pwede kang mag file ng complaint sa NLRC.

Just make sure you have evidence to prove it.

9Late Incident Report/CCTV Empty Re: Late Incident Report/CCTV Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:21 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

As stated. You are only speculating. If you claim that malice exist, prove it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum