Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breach of Contract- language training. notarized affidavit signed

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

agentx44

Arresto Menor

Kindly need your advise.
The recruitment agency for europe tied up for language school and trained me for 4 months language training and examination after completion., We agreed that all expenses to be covered by the institution and agreed in a notarized document that if the certificate was used in other agency, i have to pay them an amount of 100 thousand and damages.

Now i completed the training and passed 50% of the exam all expenses covered by them. I payed 50% for a retake of the exam as per agreement

Then after 3 months no update from them so i decided to apply to government program and was selected and used the said certificate for application.

Then recruitment agency inform me that there will be another 3-4 months language training and examination for the higher level certification and that the certificate previously I obtained was invalid due to some embassy regulations. I said yes for the other training but after studying 2 weeks I decided to pending my application for local employment reason.

I really wanted to push the government program, more reliable and established.

1. What will be my offenses and how it will affect my application overseas?
2. I don't have money to pay 100K pesos.
3. How to settle this matter?

Please advise. Much appreciated. Thank you

Last edited by agentx44 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more details)

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

1. breach of contract.
2. you will have to find a way to pay them.
3. follow your contract or pay the fees.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum