Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

FORCED LEAVE (3 MONTHS W/O PAY)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FORCED LEAVE (3 MONTHS W/O PAY) Empty FORCED LEAVE (3 MONTHS W/O PAY) Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:39 am

jonix_12

Arresto Mayor

Good day po mga Sir and Ma'am,

The company will implement forced leave to the employees for 3 months without pay. My question is the company's decision valid? is it constitutional to force the employee to leave with the span of 3 months? what labor says about forced leave here in the philippines?
thank you in advance for the answers.

2FORCED LEAVE (3 MONTHS W/O PAY) Empty Re: FORCED LEAVE (3 MONTHS W/O PAY) Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:02 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

What is the nature of the company?

3FORCED LEAVE (3 MONTHS W/O PAY) Empty Re: FORCED LEAVE (3 MONTHS W/O PAY) Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:40 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

it is legal. However if questioned by dole the employer must be able to prove that such a scenario was adopted to prevent serious business losses

4FORCED LEAVE (3 MONTHS W/O PAY) Empty Re: FORCED LEAVE (3 MONTHS W/O PAY) Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:40 pm

jonix_12

Arresto Mayor

mikos23 wrote:What is the nature of the company?

ship building sir, at mag che-change company na daw po.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum