Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need HELP Please - newbie here

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need HELP Please  - newbie here Empty Need HELP Please - newbie here Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:43 pm

abbey501

Arresto Menor

I invested money po sa pinsan ko last year november.
nagstart ako from 50k and received 10k interest. nagpull out ako and nakuha ko lahat yung 60k including interest after 16 days and decided to pay in ulit and make it 160k. payout nung 160k is by the end of december sana pero nadelay so by january 5 ko nakuha yung interest. hindi ko na pinull out yung capital worth 160k para sana mareroll and may makuha ulit akong interest after 15 days but nagstart na yung delay hanggang sa wala na talagang nareceive na payout. she told us na if pull out yung capital we wont get the interest na. we waited for 2 months pero wala pa din update and we decided na pull out nalng pero nalaman na namin na scam pala.

before ako pumasok dun sa inventment thingy nya i told her na if ever mascam sya, sakanaya mismo ako maniningil and she said yes.

after 3-4 months of waiting she decided na sya na mismo magrefund samin. sya mismo nagtotal ng babayadan nya sakin monthly and she told me magbabayad sya sakin monthly ng 20-25% nung capital na 160k hanggang mafully paid na sya, nag agree naman ako pero ang nasunod talaga is 20%. first payment nya is she gave me a check worth 30k and nag online transfer sya sa bpi account ko ng 2k, total of 32k yung first payment nya.
sa next payment nya nadedelay so I asked her to write me post-dated checks nalng para hindi na ako mahirapan in the future maningil sa monthly payments nya. she agreed to it and i told her na she'll inform me if pwede na deposit and checks or not. she was the one who wrote my name, date and she signed all 4 checks.

the first 2 checks nareceive ko na sa bank account ko but the 3rd and 4th checks was returned. noted as "payment not funded" ever since i got those checks, i havent heard anything from her and I was shocked na nakablocked na facebook ko sa kanya. Even my family was blocked.
i contacted her about the checks but no response so I decided to contact her sister.
Her sister told me she wont pay for the remaining checks and she also cancelled both checks without informing me and etc.

I asked my aunt to help me with this issue and nagpunta kami sa family atty, they sent demand letter to my cousin but at the end nothing happens. Mad

I dont know what to do next. I need your help. Sad Sad

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum