Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parental authority or child custody-illegitimate child

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

glad

Arresto Menor

Hello po, I hope someone can help me. My child is bearing his bio-father's surname as he was aknowledged when he was born. We were not married. He did not give any support since he was 1 year old until now that he is 12 years old. My child is living with me and my husband here in abroad since he was 4 years old. My questions are, do I still have the sole custody until now that he is already 12 years old? If so, can I get a court order easily stating that I have the sole custody or do we still need to undergo the long process of hearing etc...to get it? Do we need an authority or certification from the bio-father that I have the sole custody?

I hope someone could help me. Thank you!

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

No need to go to court. since the child is illegitimate, you have sole parental authority of your child.

glad

Arresto Menor

What kind of document can I get to prove that I have the sole parental authority of my child? A dociment which can be accepted internationally?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum