Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

reasonable bond???

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1reasonable bond???  Empty reasonable bond??? Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:05 pm

jmn112816

Arresto Menor

Hi im jeff,

hoping for enlightenment and advice:

scenario:
pinadala ko ng company on their office abroad shoulder nila lahat (accomodation, per diem allowance, visa process, plane ticket) in exchange of i will have a bond for 18 mos. and will pay for the prorated amount if nag resign prior sa expiration ng bond.

in my understanding requirement lahat for visa application ang mga item sinagot ng company and yet pababayaran nila sa employee beside i work hard for it and wala rin naman training which i gain.

6mos after i file a resignation because of will be a in-house-parent for my son. now the company asking me to pay for the prorated amount of 350k.

the problem is i dont have the means to pay. makukulong po ba ako? ive been in the company for more than 4yrs.

hoping for your advice. thank you in advance.

jeff,

Last edited by jmn112816 on Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : additional information)

2reasonable bond???  Empty Re: reasonable bond??? Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:35 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

kung nag agree ka sa bond, then wala ka choice kundi magbayad.

3reasonable bond???  Empty Re: reasonable bond??? Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:41 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

you should have questioned it before you signed the bond.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum