Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inheritance

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Inheritance Empty Inheritance Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:32 pm

aybeee

Arresto Menor

Good Evening po. Gusto ko lang po sana magpaconsult sa case ng lolo ko sa inheritance niya. May naiwan po kasing lupain yung great grandfather ko and hindi po naisalin agad sa lolo ko kasi wala pong nagsasabi sa kanya na may iniwang lupa yung great grandfather ko. Bale siya nalang po yung buhay na anak. Ang nangyari po, niloko po siya nung mga pamangkin niya at kinamkam yung lupa. Gusto po sana namin makuha yung para sa lolo ko pero ang problem po ay konting panahon nalang din po itatagal niya. Paano po kami magkakaroon ng karapatan sa lupa kapag nawala na po yung lolo ko knowing na hindi pa naililipat sa pangalan niya yung mga lupain? May isa pa po palang problem.. iba na po kasi yung pangalan nung lolo ko dahil he’s chinese po at napilitan po silang magpalit ng apelyido nung japanese period kaya hindi na din po namin ka surname yung great grandfather ko po. Nasa bulacan po kami at yung mga lupain po ay nasa cebu. May case na rin po na naisampa kaso wala din po kaming lawyer na magrerepresent sa amin kaya hindi po namin alam ang gagawin kapag nawala na po yung lolo ko. May naibenta rin po na portion ng lupa na pinagpapatayuan ng subdivision ngayon na nakapending po. Ano po ang pwede naming gawin?

2Inheritance Empty Re: Inheritance Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:30 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

It goes without saying that for property issues related to succession rights, it is almost impossible to give an advice here since examining the evidences you have on hand needs a physical lawyer present.

That being said, it is wisest to hire another lawyer that specializes in property and succession law in order to get proper legal advice regarding your situation.

If finances are an issue, try either approaching the office of the PAO or the nearest Integrated Bar of the Philippines Regional Office for free legal advice regarding your issue.

Good luck.

3Inheritance Empty family business Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:55 pm

jilibido

Arresto Menor

goodafternoon, This is my problem. My Dad had already passed away.Aside from myself, i have 2 other sisters, the eldest and the youngest. I am the middle child. Alot of things have changed for the worst since my dad's passing. I am also the daddy's girl since I was not able to establish a strong bond with my mom ever since because we always tend to clash.Now comes my biggest dilemma - I currently
still am not in good terms with my mom,I would like to know if that might one day be a reason for me to be left with nothing (Pamana or whatever) when she dies, since her favorite is the eldest, and my youngest sister have always idolized my mom even if the reverence she ( my youngest sister) gives her (my Mom) have always remained "unrequited", and although that has always been her case with mom,she has no complaints about that or whatsoever.But if I were in her shoes, I won't accept things that way because that is a very foul thing to do to a daughter and I would surely take my stand. So, that being said, just imagine the kind of treatment I get from her (mom), since I disapprove with most of her ideas and etc..not to contradict her, but because in most times her decisions and ideas are either impractical, unfair or just totally too far out from gaining success or at least reaching fair trade. I truly worry so much because even now that she's still alive , almost everything, even the family business' income only goes to the eldest. the eldest is very selfish maybe that's why I became the daddy's girl because dad disapproves that attitude especially within the family. an attitude, which my mom has always played as the enabler of her selfishness. please help.

4Inheritance Empty property Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:51 pm

rinacharina

Arresto Menor

Hello good afternoon. Ask po ako advice.. yung bayaw ko hiwalay na sila nang asawa niya but hindi pa annual in a legal way. May property po sila. Gusto ibinta nang bayaw ko kasi may sakit siya need niya money fo hospitalization. Ang property po under my bayaw's name. Hindi po kasi papayag ang asawa niya na ibinta.. my rigths po ba ang bayaw ko to force na ibinta ang property niya without wife concent??

Pls give me advice thank you

5Inheritance Empty Re: Inheritance Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:16 pm

MyRights

Arresto Menor

Scenario
Grandmother purchased a lot from a different person way back years(W/ evidence)
Grandmother was my fathers mom..
Both deceased grandma and dad..
Dad passed away first before grandma
Alive is Aunt fathers sister

Fathers sister was the one who took charge of everything while grandma got bed ridden..she receives all the proceeds of the properties income..sold some of the properties rice land and coconut land..
PROPERTIES:
Rice Land
Coconut Land
Residential House&Lot( rented by Palawan Pawnshop, Computer Shop, Stores infront)

Now she is the one who took all the rentals for how many years now since my grandma passed away due to "MALNUTRITION" as declared by the hospital and she got multiple "malnutrition cases" before the last one.. after my father passed due to car accident.

We have her signed in barangay an obligation for our share of rentals but she was just able to provide for few months and she stopped that was wayback 2013.

I am looking to get her sign the Extrajudicial Partition..

My Question is
1) If she declined to sign the Extrajudicial partition what is the best step I have to do or what is my rights that I can look after.
2) Is there a case like she will be obliged or conducted further investigation of all the properties whereabouts and rentals minus the expenses of food, medication of my grandma, hospitalization and etc?

All have documents that we can get from government records.

Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum