Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Threatened to be filed a case

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1case - Threatened to be filed a case Empty Threatened to be filed a case Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:32 pm

carlokotoinkz

Arresto Menor

Hello,

I have a significant other living in the south. We decided that she will stay here with me in Manila so we can plan and perform going to a different country to work. Her family is against her decision to do so and she felt bad that no one is trying to support her nor listen to her. Our plan is basically like everyone else who works abroad to support their family but this one is different. Since everybody in her family is against her decision, she decided to escape and come here to Manila to stay with me.

To give you a brief history about her, she has 2 daughters. There's another guy which is the father to those 2 kids who has done a great deal of kindness with her family. He established a business and even took care of her brother's school fees. The guy is rich and well known to that province. Now after doing those acts of kindness, the guy now is trying to reach out to her trying to talk things out and settle things with them. The girl doesn't want them to be together again despite the good things he's done to her family. She told me that the guy had physically hurt her and she doesn't want to go back to him anymore. They were never married.

Now that the family had realized her escape, i am the one they're trying to blame and one of her niece who is a police officer assigned here in manila has threatened me that when she finds out that the girl will be living with me, she will file a case to me like as if i have done something wrong. I gave my address to her niece before as an assurance that I am a real person and I really live on that address. She said that she knows my address and threatened that she will enforce a case against me. I asked her before that my information is confidential and she agreed to it. Now that this situation is happening, i feel like my information will be compromised and her family and the guy will know where i am. I'm scared that they will come here to intrude my privacy.

Have I really done something wrong here? I never forced the girl to come here, we decided it both and it was her decision to be here. Anyway, about working abroad, it was her Aunt who offered the opportunity to her to work there and it so happened that she wants me to come with her there.

What am I supposed to do here? The guy is currently in the Bus Terminals with police officers trying to stop her from getting onto the bus going here in Manila. Can they really enforce her not to go? If she wants to leave, can they really force her not to go and come with them home?

I need your help ASAP.

2case - Threatened to be filed a case Empty Re: Threatened to be filed a case Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:40 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Offhand, I think you can file a criminal case of illegal detention against the guy and her family.

It is still wisest for you to hire a lawyer who specializes in criminal law so that he could assess your situation and see if the abovementioned case can prosper in court with all your evidences taken into account.

Good luck.

3case - Threatened to be filed a case Empty immorality Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:36 pm

jamaux

Arresto Menor

My wife found out my chat exchanges with a woman..there were sweet romantic words on that conversation. Can it be used as evidence and can I be convicted just because of chat messages?

4case - Threatened to be filed a case Empty Re: Threatened to be filed a case Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:18 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

jamaux wrote:My wife found out my chat exchanges with a woman..there were sweet romantic words on that conversation. Can it be used as evidence and can I be convicted just because of chat messages?

It depends on the case to be filed against you, if ever your wife will initiate legal actions with the help of a lawyer.

Even if your wife's case will not prosper in court, you should refrain from doing such acts since that is definitely detrimental to your marriage.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum