Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RESIGNATION AND CLEARANCE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RESIGNATION AND CLEARANCE Empty RESIGNATION AND CLEARANCE Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:38 am

Carlalelilolu

Arresto Menor

Hi. I would like to ask for an advice regarding my resignation. I gave my resignation to my boss and stated on my resignation the effectivity of my resignation which is 30 days prior to leaving the company. I have rendered my 30 days already which was stated on my contract but my boss wants me to extend another 30 days. I extended for one more week but my boss doesn't want to sign my clearance. My clearance have been signed by other departments already such as accounting, admin, purchasing, etc. Just my boss and HR signature are lacking. I still left the company without being cleared properly since I need to start my new job already. Am I considered AWOL? And I am entitled to my backpay and 13th month? HR also doesnt want issue my COE. Thank you!

2RESIGNATION AND CLEARANCE Empty Re: RESIGNATION AND CLEARANCE Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:02 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

1 you are not considered as AWOL
2 you are entitled to your last pay (unpaid salary after the cut-off and the 13th month pay)

you can go to DOLE to file for small monetary claims.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum