Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Termination due to medical reasons

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Termination due to medical reasons Empty Termination due to medical reasons Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:56 pm

iceb0x316

Arresto Menor

Hi,

My partner has just been terminated by this agency due to him being absent for 3 weeks due to illness. Kumpleto ang medical documents namin including medical certificates, bills coming from the hospitals/clinics we went to. According sa Med certs nya, he is excused from work for the duration of his illnesses. Is the termination legal?
During the course of his illness, hindi nila naibigay samin ang HMO number nya. Dahil dun gumastos kami sa pagpapatingin nya. Binigay na samin ang HMO number last week lang. So sabi samin mag file ng reimbursement.
Because of the termination, naging on hold ang HMO nya. And now we cannot even file for reimbursement.

Should we seek legal assistance from DOLE?

2Termination due to medical reasons Empty Re: Termination due to medical reasons Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:28 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Is this related to the other queries you posted?

Kasi pira piraso ang mga tanong mo, incomplete details cannot guarantee that we can formulate a correct / sound advice.

anyway, regarding sa termination, in my understanding sinasabi mo na terminate siya due to illness? are you sure? is it really stated on the termination paper? Rarely would HR put termination due to illness specially if its below 6 months.

Anyway, mas maganda nga na dumalo na kayo sa DOLE.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum