Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

5 MONTHS MISSED PAYMENTS CAR LOAN

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan - 5 MONTHS MISSED PAYMENTS CAR LOAN Empty 5 MONTHS MISSED PAYMENTS CAR LOAN Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:13 am

Rudyard_Serrano

Arresto Menor

Hi, i have a question. I missed my payments for 5 months already and i still have the car with me. Is there any legal action that they can use against me and do i already have a hit on my nbi and can i still renew the car to use it? I have already paid 13 months on my car loan and now i have missed 5 months. What are my options?
I already visited the bank UCPB just yesterday, to settle everything, im willing to pay it in full the said 5 months inclusive of all the interest and penalties., so i requested a copy of statement of account for the past due for 5 months, and it's indicated there that the total amount is 85,407 inclusive of all the penalties and interest and supposedly babayaran ko na cia yesterday para ma settle na cia.. Kaso the guy who assist us yesterday, told me na di lang yun and dapat bayaran, and he gave us a ball park figure na around 200k and i was shocked nung marinig ko and ask him bat ganun kalaki, and he told me na because of attorney fees and other charges that's why aabot sa 200k plus we nid to temporarily surrender the car, so we ask if meron pang ibang options, yun na raw po ang best options na pede nia ibigay no more no less and when we ask for the total breakdown ng sinsabi niang 200k that we need to pay, he refuse na mgprovide nun wala cia maipakita samin, instead, he advised me na gumawa ng letter stated yung reason why nadelay ng 5 mos payment nmin and then he'll pass it to the authorized person fir approval , and we even showed him the complete papers plus medical cert and all supporting docs why na delay.. plus he advised that we also need na mag advance payment ng 3 months para cguradong ma grant yung delayed payments namin para masettle cia asap..
I also asked him if we submit everything inclusive yung letter why nadelay our payments ano ang assurance na ma approve yun.. sagot walang assurance.. medyo naguluhan ako sa knya, we go there to asked for a better options, pero parang kung ano yung sinabi nia ee yun na ang dapat namin gawin, in short wala kaming choice.. TAMA PO BA YUN? and we found out that the guy we spoke with personally dun sa bank yesterday was the same guy na nakakausap namin before over the phone tru their customer service hotline number kaya pala ganun, that's the exact options na sinabi nia samin that time, co incidentally of all the staff there ee cia rin yung sumalubong samin once we get there sa Bank.. pls let me know your thoughts regarding this, im willing to pay and settle everything asap, just need to know if by law is tama ba yung rep na nkausap namin that we hav no choice kundi bayaran yung sinasabi nia 200k na plus temporary surrender the car instead of 85,407 lang nmn supposedly in total ang dapat namin bayaran inclusive of all the penalties for 5 months past due which clearly stated dun statement of account na pinakita nia, and also we asked for a hardcopy nun for future reference sana pero ayaw nia kami bigyan instead picturan na lng daw namin.. I think there's something wrong with this rep that we spoke with.. kaya i decided na magseek at magtanong tanong if that's the right thing before paying the said amount required , coz i don't have any idea it's my first time na mag carloan since OFW po ako..
please let me know ur thoughts on this and that would be appreciated..
Many Thanks and Best Regards

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum