Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what legal action can I do?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what legal action can I do? Empty what legal action can I do? Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:56 pm

zmokez008

Arresto Menor

2 years ago I have asked one of the offices near LTO east ave. to help me apply for ltfrb franchise..the person took the money and I've waited for months for the franchise but it didn't came out.After that I have been coming back to her office but she's always not there.With some asking I have found out where she live..what case should i file against her?by the way her office is in east ave but her house is in marilao.where do i file the case against her?thanks

2what legal action can I do? Empty Re: what legal action can I do? Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:49 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Do you know her name and identity?

Did you sign a contract with said person? If yes, you should hire a lawyer for him to file the necessary case in court for enforcement of contract, plus damages.

You should file the case where the contract was perfected.

3what legal action can I do? Empty Re: what legal action can I do? Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:45 pm

zmokez008

Arresto Menor

yes I know her name and identity but there is no contract..she just took the money.

She is just one of those offices near LTO na naglalakad ng papers para iwas hassle sa applicant and of course dahil may kakilala sa loob para iwas ipit ng papers din.

So meaning sa municipality ng quezon city magfifile na case kasi duon naganap transaction?not in marilao where she actually live?She is no longer visiting her office na kasi

4what legal action can I do? Empty Re: what legal action can I do? Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:51 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Rule of thumb when transacting with people involving money is to have it in writing with their signature as proof of everyone's compliance with the terms and conditions stated therein. Let this be a lesson for you.

Yes, file it in QC. Hire a lawyer to do that for you, and to assess your current situation as well.

5what legal action can I do? Empty Re: what legal action can I do? Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:20 pm

zmokez008

Arresto Menor

thanks for the advise.

6what legal action can I do? Empty Re: what legal action can I do? Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:00 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

zmokez008 wrote:thanks for the advise.

You're welcome.

Good luck on your case.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum