Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fugitive Sentence

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fugitive Sentence Empty Fugitive Sentence Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:23 pm

FrancisGo

Arresto Menor

Hi.. will the imprisonment of the accused for the crime of estafa be reduced equal to the number of months the accused is hiding  from the time the warrant of arrest is issued?

example, if the the penalty is 1 year imprisonment, and the accused is hiding for 1 year from the time the warrant of arrest was issued, will he be imprisoned once he surrenders?

thanks

2Fugitive Sentence Empty Re: Fugitive Sentence Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:07 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

No. he will serve his full sentence when he is caught.

3Fugitive Sentence Empty reply Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:51 pm

FrancisGo

Arresto Menor

di po ba sa Revised Penal Code.. sa Book 1 if I remember it right.. may isang penal  principle don na nag sasabi na yong offender na nagtatago sa batas..lalo nat may warrant of arrest na, ima minus yong length of time a nag tatago siya sa magiging imprisonment nya. Example po.. nakapatay sya..tapos pag nag tago siya ng 20 years, at 20 years din parusa sa kanya.. pag nahuli sya di na siya makukulong kasi ang justification daw eh hindi daw biro ang pag tatago sa batas..parang naparusahan ka na rin daw sa lagay na yon.

Saka po.. verify ko lang po.. may amendment na po ba  sa crime of estafa? so ang magiging penalty daw sa estafa from 40k to 1.2M is from 4 months to 1 year. Tama po ba?

Saka po pag BP22 wala nang warrant of arrest except yong offender hindi sumipot pag pinatawag ng korte?

pwede po bang ma enlighten sa mga ito?

maraming salamat po.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum