Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

loan agreement

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan - loan agreement Empty loan agreement Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:04 pm

propertymanager2018

Arresto Menor

sir,

meron po akong long term 10 years loan sa office, pero after 2 years po I decided to resign .

upon learning of my resignation may pinapirmahan sila sa akin na loan agreement na isa sa condition ay bayaran ko ang loan ko in full upon my resignation kaya nagulat po ako na bakit napaka late ng agreement and hindi po ako aware na dapat kung isettle upon resignation

tama po ba na ibigay ang loan agreement after 2 years.

pwede ko po bang dishonor yung late na agreement

though ako naman po ay magsesetlle ng payment as per agreed term

need your advise po mga sir
pwede ko po ba

2loan - loan agreement Empty Re: loan agreement Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:32 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Check your loan agreement's terms and conditions. That may be part of the penalty clauses in case the employee resigns from his work. If you agreed on it and it was part of the contract of loan, then it is presumed valid.

What you can do is talk to the management and have your loan restructured without that clause, if they are amenable to that. Hopefully, they would agree to that (though chances are slim).

Talk to a lawyer to get apt legal advice on your case and for a more accurate assessment of your contract of loan.

Good luck.

3loan - loan agreement Empty Re: loan agreement Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:30 pm

propertymanager2018

Arresto Menor

Thank you sir for the advise.

4loan - loan agreement Empty Re: loan agreement Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:48 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

You are very much welcome.

Good luck on your situation.

Sponsored content