Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need help!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need help!!! Empty need help!!! Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:25 am

grinch141

Arresto Menor

Hi all , new member here. Please help me with my problem. I have a girlfriend before. Mga year 2016 nag start. Naging galante ako sa kanya, I showered her with gifts like cash. Minsan din sya nag ask ng help financially ang sabi is utang nya daw. We did not put the loan in writing, mga messages lang sa text and facebook and resibo sa bank na ako ay nagbigay sa kanya ng cash.Then early this year nag kahiwalay din kami due to an affair with her ex boyfriend. Gusto ko sana mabawi mga nabigay ko sa kanya if pwede. At kung pwede anong case pwede i file? Pwede ba fraud to abuse of convidence ma file ko? thanks po at sana mabigyan nyo ako advice.

2need help!!! Empty Re: need help!!! Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:58 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Maybe a civil case for a collection of sum of money can prosper in a small claims court, depending on the amount she "loaned" from you.

You should still seek the advice of a lawyer who is well-versed in civil law so that he could assess the evidence you have on hand regarding the "loan" with your ex-GF and if such will prosper in court.

Good luck.

3need help!!! Empty Re: need help!!! Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:48 pm

grinch141

Arresto Menor

Thanks

4need help!!! Empty Re: need help!!! Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:28 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

You're welcome.

Good luck on your case.

5need help!!! Empty Re: need help!!! Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:01 am

grinch141

Arresto Menor

malabo ba ang case ako atty?

6need help!!! Empty Re: need help!!! Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:01 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

grinch141 wrote:malabo ba ang case ako atty?

Again, it depends on the evidences you have on hand as assessed by a proper lawyer.

He is the only one who can properly say if your case will prosper in court.

Good luck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum