Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CRIMINAL CASE (Hitting someone unintentionally)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hykie

Arresto Menor

Good Afternoon Attorney,

I would to seek for a legal advice concerning a road accident. Nagmamaneho ang kaibigan ko ng motor at ng.overtake xa sa isang private jeep. After nyang mag.overtake, nung nauna na xa nakasagasa sya ng aso at tumalsik xa dun pumunta sa tumatakbong jeep na kasunuran nya at inovertake nya. Namatay po ang kaibigan ko dahil napasok po ang katawan nya sa loob ng jeep. Ano po ang gagawin namin. Malakas po ba ang laban ng jeep or namin?

Maraming salamat po.

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

First, seek the help of a lawyer immediately so that he can appropriately review the evidences you have on hand against the jeepney driver.

You should have the names of all parties involved, the policemen who covered the scene and the name of the jeepney driver with a valid ID as proof of identity. You should also have acquired a police report regarding the incident.

This is a possible case of vehicular manslaughter, but it depends on your lawyer if he thinks the case will prosper in court. Maybe an out-of-court settlement may be wiser so that litigation can altogether be avoided.

Good luck, and I am sorry for your loss. Condolences.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum