Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Affidavit of desistance frustrated homicide

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Krzkrz

Arresto Menor

Hi,

The case was from 2013 and up to now hindi pa nakakapag trial dahil na rereset and minsan wala yung judge and yung prosecution. The case is frustrated homicide. Tanong ko lang i aaccept ba ng jusge yung affidavit of desistance given the fact na yung complainant hindi p nakakagawa ng statement at yung mga witness niya. Ang evidence lang na meron sila is yung sa medico legal na inissiue is less than 14 days. However, two days lang na confine yung complainant. Ang natmong sugat ng complainant is 1.5cm linear na stab wound T9 level.

Nag ka sundo na ang accused and complainant sa settlement money.

Questions po

May chance ba na mabasura ang case dahil sa affidavit of desistance at iaccept ni Judge dahil hindi pa nakakagawa ang statement ang complainant and witnesses?

Ma dedetain ba ang accused kapg once na nakapag statement na ang complainant?

Mapapababa paba from slight physical injury ang case since two days lang na confine ang complainant pero nakalagay sa medico legal niya is “the conditioned above may last from < than 14 days unless complications arises?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum