Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

"I'm not aware of such accounting procedure"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

imeejanesabig

Arresto Menor

Good day. I would like to share this scenario in our office.
I have an office mate na  nagkaron ng cash advance to buy something for clinic use. Then upon liquidation, she submitted a tampered receipt. We then asked her why and she said na nagkamali daw ang teller sa pagsulat sa receipt kaya ni-alter tas may pirma sa taas.
Upon checking dun sa shop na binilhan nya, walang any signs of alteration and tampering dun sa duplicate copy ng receipt.
Nag-iisip na tuloy kami na baka lahat ng transactions nya ay ganon.

Tapos nilapit po namin sya dun sa Manager nya at Division Manager nila pero parang written warning lang ang binigay. Sabi pa nya, di daw nya alam ang Accounting Procedures regarding receipts and invoices. Sabi din nya sa manager na kaya daw nya ni-alter kasi may binili daw sya na walang receipt kaya dinagdag nalang nya sa amount na nasa receipt. Magkaiba na compare dun sa una nyang statement!

What if the tables have turned for us then pinanigan sya nga management, what shall we do then?

I know the answer is already given but we were looking for any legal actions that we can do. Thank you very much! Smile

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Process the admin aspect of the case first. Institute an Incident Report and issue Memos, conduct a hearing and decide.

After deciding, do an accounting of all transactions the employee handled and check for other discrepancies.

Note: Management cannot initiate a suit in the courts of law if the admin aspect of the case is not settled. The courts will only dismiss as the same is prematurely filed.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum