Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

No benefits/No Paid Leaves/Illegal smuggling of jewelries/Illegal Salary deductions

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MM_0127

Arresto Menor

Hello everyone.

I have been working for this retail and wholesale company for merely 3 years. I filed my immediate resignation due to health issues and I only found out that the company I am working for does not pay my benefits.

Will they be liable for this?

On a more greater concern, I discovered that our company does not issue an official receipt for each and every purchases made by our customers -- only when asked. What our employers do is ask a sales lady to manipulate the accounting book when the filing is almost in tow.

I also found out our employers took all the days off of all our sales ladies for the rest of the remaining year just because some of them took a day off due to sickness.

We discovered also that all the items we sell in all our 7 branches are illegally being smuggled here in the Philippines.

I want to help them. Is there a chance we can file a legal case against our employers and if so, what cases can we file to them?

Thank you very much!

Last edited by MM_0127 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot one topic)

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

nothing you mentioned allows you to file for immediate resignation. medical condition does not. what you can do is file your reaignation now effective on sept 22 then you can be absent if you have a medical certificate to prove you are not fit to work.
this is so you wont be liable for damages.

re the benefits you have to report them to the particular agency eg SSS or pag ibig.  they will decide to file charges against your employer.

re smuggling if you have evidence you can report them to customs. you cant file the lawsuit yourselves kasi the crime was done against the government not you.  you can help the govt and be a witness them against them but you wont win damages if that was what you were looking for

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum