Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Admin Hearing

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Admin Hearing Empty Admin Hearing Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:41 pm

ledgermari

Arresto Menor

Hi,
Badly need of legal advice.
Kapag po ba may admin hearing required si Employee mag dala ng legal counsel? And saan po pwede maka kuha ng legal counsel?

Nabigyan po ksi ng NTE due to Dishonesty.
According to HR tampered or ni-removed ung hired date sa COE na bngay sa Bank , badly needed kasi ng cash and hindi pa regular kaya desperate i-hide ung Hired Date.. Pag ganon po ba considered as falsification of documents na ?
Thank you in advance.

2Admin Hearing Empty Re: Admin Hearing Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:48 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

As long as there was unauthorized modifications done to the COE, then it can be considered as falsification of documents since there was an intent to defraud the employer.

It is not required, but if the employee can afford to hire a lawyer to represent him, then he may do so.

3Admin Hearing Empty Re: Admin Hearing Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:54 pm

ledgermari

Arresto Menor

What would be the difference po of having a legal counsel?
Is there a big possibility na materminate after ng admin hearing?

4Admin Hearing Empty Re: Admin Hearing Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:43 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

A legal counsel may be able to intervene on behalf of the employee, and he may be able to spot labor law violations being done by the employer that may hamper his client's cause. He can also give proper legal advice to his client during the meeting with his employers.

It depends on the particular stage and gravity of the offense of the employee, but due process will still be followed and the employee will be given a chance to explain himself as part of the investigation of the administrators.

5Admin Hearing Empty Re: Admin Hearing Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:40 pm

ledgermari

Arresto Menor

Thank You for your quick respond. Appreciate your help. Very Happy

6Admin Hearing Empty Re: Admin Hearing Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:13 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

No worries, I am honored to be of help to you.

Good luck, and Godspeed!

7Admin Hearing Empty Re: Admin Hearing Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:10 pm

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Mas mag-iingat ang employer mo pag nakita nyang may abogado ka. Ang importante lang naman masunod ng employer mo ang tamang proseso sa pagdidisiplina ng empleyado. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/dismissal-termination-employment

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum