Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Declined request

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Declined request Empty Declined request Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:45 pm

Sarang06

Arresto Menor

Im on my 8months and two weeks of pregnancy employed in c3 company last april. 20 and started to work woth them last may 16,im still a trainee, they hired me eventhough im pregnant, last july 16-aug11 i was in loa because i had a preterm labor, last aug 11 i was able to get a medical certificate that i can go back to work and was advised to move in morning shift which is still considered as dayshift. I informed my supervisor and he said that since i will go to work by aug. 13 i should go by my regular shift which is 3:30am-12:30pm as per OM Eufie Baltazar since i just got back from LOA,they need to check with regards to my request schedule, i informed them that i want to have 3:00pm-12:00am sched where i will not gonna have a problem in travelling and specially the weather coz most of the time it rains in morning or night around 10pm.last tuesday i asked my supervisor whats the status of tje request sched coz i cant have it extended for the following week, it affects my attendance and I dont want that to happen, he said that he dont know coz it needs to be approved by som or much higher operational manager, im working in bpo, so i asked him how long it will take and he said he dont know,i tried to reach out to hr, been there 3x in different times but they are always closed and unreachable, it serms that they dont care and as far as i know if the request has a doctors consent it should be immediate, i messaged mu suoervisor last sat. Which is already oneweek after he received the medcert but he just ignored it, no reply either. My question is what should i do? What legal actions should i take? Please help. Me

2Declined request Empty Re: Declined request Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:03 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

first off its not true that if request for change of schedule is made with a med cert then it should be immediate.  it can only be accomodated if it is possible, meaning may vacancy.

furthermore the change in schedule under law is to be accomodated if its from pm to be change into an am schedule.  yours is the other way around.  you can try and ask for help from dole, if dole calls your employer sometimes it may influence your employer to grant your request

3Declined request Empty Re: Declined request Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:52 am

Sarang06

Arresto Menor

Technically 230pm to 11:30m sya and since thats US time and ahead tau ng 13 hours magiging 330am to 1230pm tlga sya, i should go to office before 11pm since delikado n skin mgbyahe ng mas gbi pa at duon nlng ntutulog gang mg duty n ko sa time ng shift ko. Kaya nga po pinapalipat ng ovy ung sched ko kc malapit n akong manganak. Kahit doctor n ngsabi or ngrequest depende p dn sa availability un gnun?

4Declined request Empty Re: Declined request Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:04 am

fundylarky

Arresto Menor

yes. Hindi naman kasi pwedeng doctor ang mag dictate ng operations ng companya. The only input na is essential in this scenario would be if fit to work ka or not.

If the doctor says that you cannot work because of a certain schedule then an alternative solution is to stop working in the meantime.

Again i repeat you can ask them to switch your schedule from pm to am but not the other way around. If from am to pm ang switch that would solely be sa discretion ng employer.

Again i advise you to reach out to DOLE and perhaps they may assist you and call your employer for you. DOLE does exert alot of influence in these matters

5Declined request Empty Re: Declined request Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:25 am

Sarang06

Arresto Menor

Ok lng nmn po skin kung hndi pd ung sched n 3pm to 12am sbi ko kung contardict sa request e si imobe nlng sa 10am to 7pm ayan morning po yan

6Declined request Empty Re: Declined request Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:28 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

ok.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum