Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please help

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Please help  Empty Please help Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:28 pm

Girl_in_agony

Arresto Menor

Hi! I humbly seek your legal advice..i am currently working in a company..my problem is Hindi ko Po nadeposit yong amount na deficit from the months of December 2017,January-february 2018,April to June 2018 amounted Po almost 192k . The company found this month June Po. And as per corporate treasurer ako Po ang naka sign da vouchers and if I am not going to pay of the said amount they will file a criminal case against me.. I agreed Po na nabayaran ko Po siya on their time frame na binigay for 1 year. She asked the general manager to let me make a payment schedule and then let me answer and explain in the incident report with my sign on it in four copies. But Hindi Po nila ako binigyan ng copy with their signature on it rin Po. And then sometime this July first week the general manager talked to me na magbibigay daw yong legal ng company na demand letter and stated there na I need to pay 30k to proof daw na Hindi Po ako mag runs away. I signed the 2 copies of demand letter but Walang signature nag abogado yong ibinigay sa akin and then yong date nila sa June pa po and then ibinigay sa July na..same thing pa rin Po Hindi Po nila ako binigyan ng copy...I ask the manager a palugit coz I only gave 15k . And she said the bosses will terminate me daw kasi Hindi Po daw ako nakapagbigay ng buo na 30k..ano Po ang tamang gagawin? Kasi Po Hindi ko na Po alam gagawin ko Po. Please help me...

2Please help  Empty Re: Please help Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:54 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

what happened to the 192K?? bakit di mo ni deposit??

you're lucky hindi ka pa ni te terminate now..

3Please help  Empty Re: Please help Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:04 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Advice is get an attorney because probability are high that your employer will file a theft case against you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum