Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation/Employment Contract

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employment - Resignation/Employment Contract Empty Resignation/Employment Contract Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:32 pm

Cydonn

Arresto Menor

Good evening po tanong ko lng po kung tama ba ung pag kakaintindi ko dun sa part po ng termination of contract letter A and B kasi po balak ko ng mag resign eh ang sabi po sa akin ng employer ko ay babayaran ko daw po ung 30k na buo if mag resign ako ngyon pero nakalagay po sa contract is 30k ung babayaran ko if nag discontinue ako after the training period but within the probationary period..eh hindi pa nmn ako tapos sa training so ang babayaran ko po ba base dun sa letter b ay pro rata basis. Nag consult din po kasi ako sa lawyer..tama nmn daw ung pagkakaintindi ko bali nahingi lng po ako ng 2nd opinion po. Tama po ba ung pag kakaintindi ko? At kung pde po pakipaliwanag din ung pro rata basis at kung pano i compute.

Maraming salamat po

I.) Contract of Duration

This contract shall commence on April 24, 2018 until October 24, 2018 for a period of Six (6) Months, unless sooner terminated by either party, subject to the other terms and conditions herein provided.

After Six (6) months on probation, the Probationer may be regularized if he/she is able to meet the following qualifications:

II.) Termination of Employment

Termination of the contract may be made at the initiative of either Company or Probationer by giving the other party a written notice of at least thirty (30) days prior to actual termination.

The company may terminate this contract anytime prior to its expiration subject to the following causes and conditions:

The probationer may terminate this contract at anytime subject to the following conditions:

a.) If after the training period but within the probationary period the Probationer decides not to continue with his/her employment with the Company, he/she shall pay the Company the amount of Thirty Thousand Pesos (Ph 30,000) as training costs;

b.) If before the training period ends the Probationer decides not to continue with his/her employment with the Company, he/she shall pay the Company the amount of the training costs on pro rata basis;

c.)Upon termination, the Probationer is given one (1) month prior to his actual cessation of work to settle all his financial obligations and accountabilities to the company and return company property assigned to his/her care; and

d.) Except for ordinary wear and tear due to use of such properties, to pay whatever costs the company may assess against him/her for damage to company property, which payment must be made within one (1) month prior to actual cessation of work

e.) He must render at least 2 years (24 months) of service after the training or he will pay the contract bond stated above if not met the required length.

2employment - Resignation/Employment Contract Empty Re: Resignation/Employment Contract Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:34 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Tama yung Option B, assuming na nasa probationary period ka pa at hindi pa tapos yung training mo.

3employment - Resignation/Employment Contract Empty Re: Resignation/Employment Contract Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:37 am

imee0

imee0
Arresto Menor

Good day po.
I am a new hired teacher in a private institution last may nakasign po kasi ako ng contract for 2 years.
kaso po hindi ko na po kaya yung sistema. I mean sir, nagagawa ko po macomply sa mga paperworks kaso as a human nagkakamali po ako. tapos po makakarinig ako ng salitang "Cumlaude pa man din boplaks", "nang nagpasabog ng katangahan sinalo nilang lahat" Hindi ko sya narinig personally but I have witnesses po. Is this a valid reason to file a resignation without threatening me to pay for the damages for breaching the contract?

4employment - Resignation/Employment Contract Empty Re: Resignation/Employment Contract Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:48 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

you can use that as your basis but if the employer sues for not rendering 30 days i believe you will be held liable.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum