Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Refund of insurance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1insurance - Refund of insurance Empty Refund of insurance Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:49 pm

Mayann_15

Arresto Menor

Hi good pm,,

What action i can do i have an insurance policy under mb life insurance. Supposedly the last payment to may contract was feb 2016. I was not able to pay it since my wife gave birth under cs section i process my cancellation of insurance policy but they are asking document dated 2016 and i no longer have it. I cancel the insurance because we need the money and we no longer have the capacity to pay. Thank you in advance fpr any advice that you can give.

2insurance - Refund of insurance Empty Re: Refund of insurance Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:58 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Your arrangement with the insurance company is governed by your contract with them. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/contracts Go over your contract again and see how you will be able to pre-terminate your policy.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum