Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forced collection of debt

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forced collection of debt Empty Forced collection of debt Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:50 pm

ANGGEL

Arresto Menor

Hello.
Meron lang po ako need ihingi ng advice. Meron po kasi akong utang na 15k. No written agreement aside for messenger conversation. At clear naman po na ang payment ko ay set every 15 and end of the month. Okay naman po ang payment ko never na late, pero for some reason July 28 yung inutangan ko nag cha chat/text and even calling me that day at hindi ko nasasagot dahil i was sleeping dahil pang gabi ako at dahil dun kung anu anong masasakit na salita at pananakot ang tinext at chinat nya sakin and on the July 31 his demanding me to collect the whole 15k na utang ko.

Tama po ba yun? Tama bang bayaran ko na agad yung buong 15k? And his chatting my friend and relatives regarding this. Ano po ba pwede kong gawin?

Thank you

2Forced collection of debt Empty Re: Forced collection of debt Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:09 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Generally, the mode of payment that was agreed upon in the first place should subsist.

What is the reason kung bakit kinukuha na yung buong amount ng utang? How much is left? May interest rate bang pinag-usapan sa inutang mo?

Understand that it may be an emergency situation and the person might need the money immediately.

Talk to the person. Alamin mo yung reasons nya. Of course, it is never right to use unnecessary language to make a person settle his debt. Pero there may be something that triggered this unfortunate incident.

Worst-case scenario, go to the Barangay and have Barangay Conciliation Proceedings done with the other person para mailagay sa formal na kasulatan yung utang and kung paano ito babayarin.

Good luck.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum