Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Single Proprietary TIN and Personal TIN the same

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

plshelpmegod

Arresto Menor

AttyLLL,

I have registered a single proprietary business under my name at the DTI as national, with that I gave my personal T.I.N. I am also an employee in a private company.

My question atty is this just fine?

My business is already running for about a month already in an establishment in Ayala but have not registered it with the baranggay, city hall, & BIR. Tax goes in to the TIN because I am working.

Will my single prop business be questionable at some matter?

I'm planning to register it as a Baranggay Micro Business Enterprise (BMBE) but I still have no time to do so. Any violation with what I am doing? Thanks in advance and god bless you.

attyLLL

you should only have one TIN for both so that is correct. unless it is incorporated, the business is not separate from you.

all businesses are required to have bgy, mayor's permit and BIR so you are operating at you are operating at your own risk.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

plshelpmegod

Arresto Menor

AttyLLL,

You always enlighten me. Thank you & god bless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum