Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resignation! Empty Resignation! Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:25 pm

beejay01

Arresto Menor

Good day! Is it a valid reason for me not to render my 30 days period after i resigned from my work ung failure to remit ng employer ung mandatory benefits? Just recently i found out wala pang remittance since the day i joined the company but its not the reason why im resigning. Ive read the labor code the 30-day rule is not absolute dw like this clause (3) Commission of a crime or offense by the employer or his representative against the person of the employee or any of the immediate members of his family; can i consider the failure to remit as offense? What will i do? Thanks!

2Resignation! Empty Re: Resignation! Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:32 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

no that is not a valid reason. if you want to resign, just render the 30 days.

3Resignation! Empty Re: Resignation! Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:27 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Whatever you reason/s is/are, nobody can compel you to work against your will. This is against 'Involuntary Servitude' and no less than the Philippine Constitution protects labor against this.

It is true that the 30-day Notice is not absolute as the same is NOT mandatory. It is only a suggestion that both the Company and the employee can use.

Your reason that the Company is not remitting your benefits is NOT a valid reason for immediate resignations and/or not rendering the 30-day notice. The rule on immediate resignation is provided to protect labor from possible damages as a result of the resignation.

4Resignation! Empty Re: Resignation! Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:48 am

beejay01

Arresto Menor

Thanks for the enlightenment

5Resignation! Empty Re: Resignation! Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:43 am

imee0

imee0
Arresto Menor

Good day po.
I am a new hired teacher in a private institution nakasign po kasi ako ng contract for 2 years.
kaso po hindi ko na po kaya yung sistema. I mean sir, nagagawa ko po macomply sa mga paperworks kaso as a human nagkakamali po ako. tapos po makakarinig ako ng salitang "Cumlaude pa man din boplaks", "nang nagpasabog ng katangahan sinalo nilang lahat" Hindi ko sya narinig personally but I have witnesses po. Is this a valid reason to file a resignation without threatening me to pay for the damages from breaching the contract?

6Resignation! Empty Re: Resignation! Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:50 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Please do not post the same question to each topic that is related to your case. You are spamming the forum. Make your own thread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum