Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

FALSIFICATION OF TOR AND CERTIFICATION OF GRADUATION

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

VP Lucas

Arresto Menor

i made a mistake in my life by submitting falsificated documents in the employer i am working with right now. they have found out that it was falsificated aftr 3 yrs of working with them. i am planning to resign because of my mistake, i did not sign the contract so that i can penalized myself as well.butbthe problem is they are harassing me that if i will not sign the contract they will file a case against me and as well the signatory of the document. may laban pa ba ako?or should i stay and suffer with their threats ans harassments.

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

What is the contract that your employer wants to have you sign?

VP Lucas

Arresto Menor

contract of staying with them until march, kng di ko pipirmahan magfafile sila ng kaso, na refuse to sign the contract at falsification

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

What is in the contract that you do not want to sign?

"Refusal to sign a contract" -- Did you make a verbal or written promise that you will extend your employment with your current employer?

VP Lucas

Arresto Menor

last march 2018 they made us sign a letter of intention, nakalagay don leave or stay so i choose stay, but my contract ends marxh 28,2018

VP Lucas

Arresto Menor

after that until now wla silang contract na pinipresent sa akin puro verbal lang na kailangan ko magsign ng contract na until march 2019 or else ididimenda ako

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

So they still want you to stay with the company even after finding out that your credentials were forged?

Personally, do you still want to continue working with that company?

If they are forcing you to sign and amenable ka naman sa terms and conditions sa contract, have a clause included there that they are waiving their right to file a case against you regarding your forged credentials, since it seems they still want you to work there even after finding out your fraudulent misdeed.

VP Lucas

Arresto Menor

what if naman po ayoko na po magcontinue na magtrabaho sa company?

VP Lucas

Arresto Menor

what if naman po ayoko na po magcontinue na magtrabaho sa company? may laban po ba ko kng nagfafile sila ng kaso?

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

You may be held liable for breach of contract, since you signed a letter of intent to stay once your contract ends. Tsaka since working ka pa rin after your contract ended, there is a presumption in law that you are continuing your work under the old contract and you should still be paid your regular salary.

Ang alam ko kapag falsified yung credentials mo, pwede ka nilang tanggalin legally sa trabaho mo since isa yun sa mga grounds for terminating an employee. Pwede rin silang mag-ask for damages and whatnot, depende kung magfifile sila ng case against sayo.

It is hard to say kung may laban ka -- you falsified the documents to begin with, ikaw na agad ang presumed to be at fault. There was already fraudulent intent sayo, and mahirap nang depensahan yun sa korte.

Dapat sigurong magpunta ka sa DOLE or PAO at humingi ka ng libreng legal na payo sa kanila regarding your case.

VP Lucas

Arresto Menor

naiintindihan ko mahirap nga tong pinasok ko, salamat sa mga payo helpful tlga.

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Alright. Good luck. I really hope you get a peaceful resolution out of this debacle.

We make mistakes all the time. We just need to learn from it and move on as necessary.

Please go to the nearest PAO or DOLE or IBP chapter. Seek legal advice there for free. Hopefully, mas matulungan ka nila kesa sa limited na kaalaman ko.

Godspeed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum