Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Returning to work after leave of absence because of pregnancy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mayann_15

Arresto Menor

Good morning,
Im currently pregnant po and i was advised by the doctor to take a rest because of risk pregnancy i was able to obtain may fit to work letter coming from the doctor. Nag sabi na ako sa immediate supervisor ko and nag request po ako na ilipat sa ibang oras kasi ung pasok ko po eh 5am ng umaga,, dapat po papasok na ako today pero masakit ung right ear ko ndi ako maka take ng meds since may ob needs to check it first for the medication. Sabi ng immeadiate manager ko ndi pa naman nya sinabi na bumalik na ako sa work dahil sa tingin nya aabsemt at aabsent ako dahil sa condition ko. Ano po ba ang pwede kong gawin. Sa pakiramdam ko po ni refuse po ako na bumalik sa work dahil nga chance of me getting absence once in a while. salamat po

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum