Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Car Accident

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Car Accident Empty Car Accident Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:42 pm

fliptunes89

Arresto Menor

by fliptunes89
Hi Good evening, i've been in a vehicular accident a month ago, i'm driving a motorcycle with my mom we're approaching the stop light and made a full stop when a 10wheeler hit us on rear side, my mom was thrown on the right side while me and my motorcycle was block against the wheel of the truck, where i find myself 2-3meters where my real position was. We made an agreement that they will pay my medical bills and medicine, to replace my motorcycle with a new one and pay the days I was absent to work. And now they want to replace my motorcycle with a depreciated value and they dont want to pay the full days I was absent to work. What can you advice me to do?and is there a statute of limitation if I want to file a case? thankyou.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum