Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

land mortgage law in the PHILIPPINES

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAND - land mortgage law in the PHILIPPINES Empty land mortgage law in the PHILIPPINES Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:36 pm

Jezmel

Arresto Menor

Hello po, good day to all.
I would like to ask for some advices.
We have bought a land way back 2015. ( we happened to be the 3rd buyer from the owner)
Early this year, we processed for a subdivision or division of the lot. We went to DENR to comply all the requirements then it come to a point that they ask us for the tracer (from municipal assessor) and A & D(from their respective office)
It shows there that the owner of the lot from 1971 tax declaration is differrent from the claimant of the lot stated in the A & D. So we trace back everything. The only suggestion they gave is to ask for AFFIDAVIT OF ADJOINING OWNERS from the owners of the adjacent lots AND/OR AFFIDAVIT OF WAIVER AND QUITCLAIM from the claimant or from the heirs of the claimant.

What happened was the adjacent lots owner refuse to give or sign AFFIDAVIT OF ADJOINING OWNERS and the heirs refused to sign AFFIDAVIT OF WAIVER AND QUITCLAIM.

According to one of the heirs, they were the original owner of the said lot. but then their grandfather (claimant) use the land as mortgage to a specific man (OWNER STATED IN TAX DECLARATION 1971). Their grandfather died  before 1971.

How can we continue with the division of the lot without having those affidavits?
Do the heirs can get the land back?

I hope you can help me with this matter.

Thank you and God bless us all.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum