Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fraudulent developer - delayed construction & land under mortgage

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

eaz2012

Arresto Menor

Hello Atty,
I need your legal advice don po sa contract to sell (CTS) agreement na pinasukan namin with small-time developer. Bale po nag-acquire ng almost 1200 sq meter na lote yong developer, then ni-subdivide nya into 9 lots. In-acquire po namin yong 1 lot plus construction of house. At this point, we also verified the mother title sa RD at malinis naman po.

Ang nakalagay po sa CTS is that they will start the house construction upon issuance of building permit but they also said that we could start as early as they got the temporary permit so we don't need to really wait for the release ng building permit. Nakalagay rin po sa CTS that they will finish the construction 5 months upon full payment. They encouraged us to make full payment para raw matapos agad ang construction. From our side, we agreed coz they also offered 7% discount. We made the full payment on August 2011 but they didn't give us the Deed of Sale. Sabi nila protection din daw nila in case mag-backout ang buyer. But until now (almost 1 year), e framework pa lang po ng bahay ang nakatayo. And the worst is that when we verified again the mother title at QC RD few weeks ago, we found out that they mortgaged the lot to a 3rd party. Ano po ba ang pwede naming gawing legal action dito?

Me nag-sabi po kasi sa amin na dapat daw e mag file kami ng adverse claim, pero since me annotation na ng mortgage ang mother title, ano ang magiging saysay ng adverse claim na ipa-file namin?

Me nag-advice rin po na mag-file ng claim sa HLURB. Hiningi ko po sa developer yong license to sell pero sabi nila e exempted daw sila dahil simple subdivision lang daw ang ginagawa nila. Pero don po sa subdivision plan nila e nag-construct sila ng road papasok don sa 3 inner lots. Pwede pa rin ba itong i-file sa HLURB kahit sinasabi nilang exempted sila?

Me nagsabi naman na sampahan na lang daw namin ng estafa. Pero ang balita ko po e nagkakaron na rin ng financial problem yong developer. In case magsampa kami ng estafa then it turned out na insolvent na yong developer, ano po ang habol namin to refund our money?

Your legal advice will be very much appreciated. Maraming salamat po in advance.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum