Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help po, should I still trust the developer or file complaint in HLRUB?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cutepotato

Arresto Menor

Ito po yung experience ko sa personal na pakikipag usap sa isang developer, descending by date.

2018 July: Hintayin daw po December kasi iko continue na project sa September at yung mga mababank loan gagamitin pang refund.
2018 June: Balik daw ako sa July (another letter at pina received).
2018 May: Balik daw ako sa June kasi may new business partner na sila as source of fund (another letter at pina received).
2018 April: Wala pa ring progress kahit phase 1, sumulat na ko ng refund letter at pina received.
2018 April: Approved pa lang license to sell ng project.
2017 (the rest): Stopped development ng phase 1, hinayaang naka tengga mga bahay, pero sa phase 2 ako. Nalugi daw sila ng contractor.
2016 (late): Dun pa lang nila pina notarized contract to sell.
2014-2016: 20% downpayment in 24 months = 500k

Hihintayin ko pa po ba ang December o ifile ko na to sa HLRUB?
Mas mapapadali po kaya kung may formal complaint o gagamitin lang nila HLRUB hearings as delaying tactic?
Salamat!

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

lapit mo na sa HLRUB. sa contract mo ba nakasaad dun kung kalian ang hand over?

cutepotato

Arresto Menor

Wala pong hand over date specified, ito lang nakalagay sa contract.

"For all legal intents and purposes, the VENDEE hereby expressly and voluntarily agrees that he shall be deemed to have taken actual possession and occupancy of the unit upon its completion and turn-over to him by the VENDOR and upon his full payment of the above agreed down-payment or lump sum cost ..."

Magagamit po ba nila yang paragraph para perpetual nila gagawin yung bahay?

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua

Hello po,

I suggest that you go to HLURB and file a complaint. Bring all papers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum