Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Case Withdrawal

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1case - Case Withdrawal Empty Case Withdrawal Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:27 am

Lia0116

Arresto Menor

Hi po.

I need your advise. I am not yet regular and they put me on the No Work No Pay status. My colleagues (All regular employees) and I filed a case on NLRC and it's now on DOLE. Considering the pros and cons, I came up to a decision na ayoko na - kasi feeling ko maliit ang chance ko and I'm not eligible to separation pay since hindi naman ako regular unlike the others.

For position paper na when I notify my colleagues that I decided to withdraw from the case. Since group po kami na nag file, may requirements po ba na kailangan to withdraw individually? May form po ba kailangan i-fill out? Or draft ng letter na kailangan ibigay? Saan po ako makakakuha n'on (or any references)?

Thanks in advance po.

2case - Case Withdrawal Empty Re: Case Withdrawal Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:05 pm

Capt Ragnar

Capt Ragnar
Arresto Mayor

I believe your name appears as one of the complainant against your former employer and since you mentioned it is already in the hands of DOLE there is no other way that your name will be removed.

If sincerely you want your name to be erased on those complain records, you need help from an attorney on how to revoke your complaint as individual and not part of the group.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum