Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOUSING LOAN PERMIT AND PLANS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan - HOUSING LOAN PERMIT AND PLANS Empty HOUSING LOAN PERMIT AND PLANS Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:37 pm

kimpang14

Arresto Menor

Hi,

i just want to inquire regarding the House we loaned from a Developer named Property Company of Friends. We are almost done paying for the down payment which is 5.5% of the Total Amount and next month will be our Initial inspection.

I wonder why they told me that the only signature that the blue prints will bear is from a Geodetic Engineer. I do not understand and I have a doubt that this is unacceptable.

How would i know if I am getting the right papers from these developers to protect me and my investment?

I already worked as an Electrical engineer in a construction and as far as I know, blue prints should bear signatures of an Electrical & Mechanical engineer and also an Architect.

This developer cannot even show some building permits and do not have post in the area.

I am hoping you'll send some legal advice. I would really appreciate it.
Thank you.

Regards,

Kim Cyrene Jebulan

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum